CartoonOnline is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We provide a service that automatically offers users with relevant search results for various types of media.
We do not actively monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is generated from our third party service providers.
We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the CartoonOnline website and you did not authorize the use of the content on the third party site you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all fields accurately and completely.
Your written notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
General Copyright Questions
For information on US copyright law and fair use, check out the following materials.
For European Union countries, please see:
Please note, this material is provided for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice, or a substitute for legal advice.
Our content consists of public domain titles, independent film, trailers and clips from official sources. Before you submit a request please check carefully to see if the page is infringing your work.
If you still wish to continue, please contact us using this page – Contact Us.